Therapy doesn't have to take years and be intensely painful!
I help clients gain the necessary skills to feel better now. I'll teach you to calm your anxious mind, become more confident, and discover meaning in life’s challenges.
As a licensed psychotherapist for over 20 years, I've culled the best of many different techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps to change unproductive thoughts and behavior;
- Depth therapy yields fresh insights;
- Mindfulness training fosters awareness and centeredness;
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy shows you how to regulate intense emotions and thoughts which might otherwise overwhelm and "flood" you.
- Intuition training helps you to return to your natural instincts, ones that can steer your life in productive directions.
My style is interactive, warm, and direct. I demystify the process of therapy by being a real person, not a “blank screen.” My approach is collaborative, as we work together to address your concerns.
For clients who may be interested, I also explore the spiritual or existential aspects of life’s challenges.
I work with individuals, couples, children, teens, and families. I offer both short- and long-term therapy.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment, or if you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Stacy Taylor, LCSW
1760 Solano Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94707
(by appointment only)