Therapy doesn't have to take years and be intensely painful!
I help clients gain the necessary skills to feel better now. I'll teach you to calm your anxious mind, become more confident, and discover meaning in life’s challenges.
As a licensed psychotherapist for over 20 years, I've culled the best of many different techniques:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy helps to change unproductive thoughts and behavior;
- Depth therapy yields fresh insights;
- Mindfulness training fosters awareness and centeredness;
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy shows you how to regulate intense emotions and thoughts which might otherwise overwhelm and "flood" you.
- Intuition training helps you to return to your natural instincts, ones that can steer your life in productive directions.
My style is interactive, warm, and direct. I demystify the process of therapy by being a real person, not a “blank screen.” My approach is collaborative, as we work together to address your concerns.
For clients who may be interested, I also explore the spiritual or existential aspects of life’s challenges.
I work with individuals, couples, children, teens, and families. I offer both short- and long-term therapy.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment, or if you have questions, feel free to contact me.
To learn more about how I think and work, I hope that you will check out my blog.
Stacy Taylor, LCSW
1760 Solano Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94707
(by appointment only)